Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entry Level Camera + Tutorial?

Options
  • 26-09-2011 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey all,

So for a long time now I've wanted to get into producing decent video footage like and now that I have the money to spend on a camera I'm looking for all the help I can get in picking an entry level camera that will take decent quality footage. The ideal standard would be that of the below video:

http://vimeo.com/13283874

I looked up the camera he used and it's quite expensive, I don't mind spending money on a camera but €900 is too much really for something that is mainly a hobby. I was wondering if someone here could possibly recommend a good entry level camera that I could get? Or failing that maybe there are good places to source second-hand cameras?

I was also wondering if anyone could help direct me to a tutorial for creating the flashing text/images effect that the photographer used extensively at the start of the above video.

Any help would be absolutely great, thanks!

Advertisement