Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geopathic Stress

Options
  • 26-09-2011 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Just wondering - does anyone know anything about Geopathic Stress and how does it affect people who are already sick? Any help info would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

mmm,one of those things some people swear by and some swear at!!It was suggested to me that we get a local guy to divine the house when my MS was diagnosed but to be honest I didn't bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Missmindiloo

Do you believe in it or are you kind of skeptical like a lot? I have been all over the country spending thousands on doctors and alternative medicines they help for a while then after a while I'm back with pain somewhere else! My sister, like me has been sick and since moving to college feels better as she is away from home... It's just making me think now - where was that man from?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Sadly, the man suggested,has since died.I got a magnetic underblanket for our bed,don't know if it helps or not,as MS is so unpredictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭up for anything

http://www.spaceclearing.com/html/links/30-geopathic-stress/261-geopathic-stress

You could try moving furniture like your bed and the couch or arm chair where you regularly sit. It's interesting to read about the reaction of cats and dogs. My dog will sleep just about anywhere even on our heads but there is one end of one couch that he will not settle on.

In one place I lived I never slept very well - also waking up with a jump and seeing shadows and just generally never getting a good nights sleep. The bed faced the door of the room. I read somewhere that it was never good to sleep facing the door as your subconscious would be waiting for something/one to make it's entrance. I changed the room around and put the head of the bed on the same wall as the door and it worked. Nearly overnight I was sleeping much better. I wonder was there some geopathic line crossing the bed in position where it had been but neatly missed it in the new position. It wasn't a large room so there weren't many places to pick to put the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Michael Finbarr

Just wondering - does anyone know anything about Geopathic Stress and how does it affect people who are already sick? Any help info would be greatly appreciated

I have been experimenting with divining and looking for geopathic lines for a little while now, my brother can do it and has been teaching me, it is interesting stuff if a person has an open mind to it. I have found the exact same lines that my brother found in my parents home recently, a number of lines running through where beds are positioned...

I would be more than happy purely for experimenting and curiosity to help you out if interested in getting your house checked, depending on what part of the country you are in... I am living in Dublin, if interested get back to me,

Michael.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Do you believe in it or are you kind of skeptical like a lot? I have been all over the country spending thousands on doctors and alternative medicines they help for a while then after a while I'm back with pain somewhere else! My sister, like me has been sick and since moving to college feels better as she is away from home... It's just making me think now - where was that man from?

Could be a number of causes - even mould in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gingermagic

I would ask if your college has any mobile phone masts on the building, I know when I went to university I used to feel really ill there and it had a lot of communications masts on top of it.....can't say it was just those but It cannot be good for people neurologically to be in close vicinity of those things!

Advertisement