Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exposed: Ireland's Secret Cults

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Ask Holly Greig a child with special needs who was visciously abused by paedophile satanic ring linked to freemasons in Scotland is that proof enough for you ?
    And ask why they have tried to cover it up everywhere it has been mentioned on internet and no newspaper in UK will touch the story because why ?
    The freemasons control all national newspapers !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

I see a chode (choad?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I see a chode (choad?)

Did somebody say Hypnotoad?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlGx2rc6MrU3c7vUrZTfJrOuqE1qljD61JSkvqXE3cXs0fTwMMfhwKykqIkA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

recedite wrote: »
    Why is Mickey Mouse wearing a cloak, and why are his hands raised?

Is he casting a freemason spell on me :eek:

Clearly, it is the Batman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Hmmmmm Withgod/Tallaghtdick/jarlaith must have ran out of emails to re-reg:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Hep do I join the Freemasons? They sound like great craic
    I looked into it, I really isnt all that secret. Too much bollix about a higher power for my liking.
    withGod wrote: »
    so I ask again and will continue to ask why were the freemasons not investigated in tv3 documentary about cults ?
    Jow the fcuk would we know. We are a bunch of peole that don't beleove in gods not the bosses at tv3.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

MrPudding wrote: »
    I looked into it, I really isnt all that secret. Too much bollix about a higher power for my liking.

Jow the fcuk would we know. We are a bunch of peole that don't beleove in gods not the bosses at tv3.

MrP

Speak for yourself:pac::P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Yeah and what about the cult of no homers?! :mad:

Edit: Beaten to it by tallaghtmick (who I've heard is a freemason!)

...[Sometime later]...
    MrPudding wrote: »

MrP
    Speak for yourself:pac::P

^^^^^^
    See? See?!! Who's crazy now? Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

themadhair wrote: »

Man outside 'church' :"The Chinese are going to invade, all the way into Europe". Bwahahaha. Hilarious.

I think I'll watch that again. Sounds like Pat Shortt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

I think I'll watch that again. Sounds like Pat Shortt.

Brilliant. So these are Cults and the Church is?

I want to be a scientoligist, I really believe, I have €250.000.000 just sitting in my account, worth it all if I can sit in the same pwe as Tom, that other idiot and Cheers spoiler is not welcome, where did she get the money?

Tom is talented, intelligent, wealthy and a sc guy. And he only gave $25.000.000 ~ I bet he drops out soon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement