Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing dog

• 26-09-2011 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

9 month old German shepherd disappeared from house near Feakle on Sunday.
    Was hoping he'd turn up on own but hasn't.
    Have looked everywhere.

Can't imagine why a dog would wander off so am suspicious about the possibilty of him being taken.

If anyone sees him please PM me.

Will put up posters and contact local pound.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

I hope you find your dog. Put her picture and details up here:

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/

and put a poster up in the local Garda stations, postal sorting offices and outside schools - these are where you find people who travel around a lot and notice things.

Is she microchipped and wearing a collar with an ID tag?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Can't imagine why a dog would wander off so am suspicious about the possibilty of him being taken.

Ah, so you got attached to him after all ;):D

I can imagine why a dog would wander off - it's the time of year that some of the local bitches are in heat and the males go off to, well, ye know... no stopping them... :D
    One of my neighbours has a female dog and complained that there are three "stray" males sniffing around at the moment. No GS though, too big for the little terrier.

Could you post a picture of the dog or at least describe his colouring?
    Though I don't think that there are too many German shepherds around.

I'll keep my eyes open (as does my my female dog) when walking around the Feakle area and let you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

9 month old German shepherd disappeared from house near Feakle on Sunday.
    Was hoping he'd turn up on own but hasn't.
    Have looked everywhere.

If anyone sees him please PM me.

Will put up posters and contact local pound.

Curious to know did you find the dog?

Advertisement