Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick questions, need quick help

Options
  • 26-09-2011 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi guys, about to order this build. I just need to know if I'm missing anything such as cables or if when all this arrives will I be able to put it together and go.

I've no money for extra fans, already over my max budget of 1000, but the case has 3 or 4 already.

So.. Is the power supply enough? Is the mobo okay? I plan to use a HDTV with the computer 'til I get a new monitor, so my only option is to use a HDMI cable. I know the GPU has HDMI, but it doesn't say the mobo does? I'm using Komplett over HWVS, as it's what's been recommended to me by friends who've built PCs. Does anyone know if it's okay to order the i5 even though it's currently out of stock?

Finally, am I going to run Skyrim on max settings?:rolleyes:

Comments

Advertisement