Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC cisco epc2425 with my own VOIP provider

• 27-09-2011 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi. I'm using cisco epc2425 couple months but now I've problem with configuring it with my own VOIP provider. UPC blocked configuration of VOIP gate. I want use VOIP without using laptop, just with my phone (not IP phone). I rang them and they told me that I can use it with voip but I have to use UPC voip and have to pay 5 euro per month. I don't want use it because I hate when someone forces me to do something. I'm using justvoip with betamax and paying 12.5 euro per about 6 months, sometimes longer. So can anybody tell me how to install genuine cisco firmware and where can I get this? Thanks in advance for quick answer.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement