Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

CoolHat wrote: »
    Op,
    you're probably better off not posting updates in this thread.
    People are just looking to read if bad stuff goes down. As opposed to wanting nothing to happen to you. Its the whole soap tv mentality.

Sure if you suddenly just posted "things went off without a hitch" this thread would fall into the obscurity as so many threads have.

Now why would you try and ruin it for everyone?

Nobody wants anything bad to happen to Duggy. He's become an overnight boards legend with this thread.

But if there's drama to be had and he's happy to share it, it's quite a good story. Plus he's been able to get some diamond advice that may help him down the line. And I'd imagine it's also a relief to him to have a laugh with normal people about it and get away from the madness. What's the harm?

In summary, shurrup you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    And you STILL haven't gotten your hands on a video camera??

I have a camera but what am I supposed to do, tell him to try acting the goat again because I didn't get it right the first time? :P

I've met his type of character plenty of times so I know how to deal with him.

After Friday he can come back to the house all he wants, we'll be here waiting for him and somebody is always here / awake at nighttime so he won't get away with much. A quick phonecall and he'll be dealt with since we've alerted the Gardaì to who he is. They already know him and consider him a nuisance rather than an actual threat since he has nothing but loads of drunk & disorderly charges against him.

Plus, I don't mind posting about it here. Helps me relieve the tension in my head by having a laugh at people's comments about it because there's nothing else I can do until he's gone. Just play the waiting game.

I posted it in AH, what other answers was I expecting? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭onlyrocknroll

I once lived with a schizophrenic who wasn't taking his medicine. Now that was interesting. Yeesh.
    I think I did too! Very strange and stressful experience.

Is it possible that both of you, and the schizophrenic, are all the same person?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I have a camera but what am I supposed to do, tell him to try acting the goat again because I didn't get it right the first time? :P

I've met his type of character plenty of times so I know how to deal with him.

After Friday he can come back to the house all he wants, we'll be here waiting for him and somebody is always here / awake at nighttime so he won't get away with much. A quick phonecall and he'll be dealt with since we've alerted the Gardaì to who he is. They already know him and consider him a nuisance rather than an actual threat since he has nothing but loads of drunk & disorderly charges against him.

The sitcom ideas I hae in my head all died. Way too sensible an approach.
    Plus, I don't mind posting about it here. Helps me relieve the tension in my head by having a laugh at people's comments about it because there's nothing else I can do until he's gone. Just play the waiting game.

I posted it in AH, what other answers was I expecting? :pac:

Pics or GTFO, I would imagine. And yet, you haven't GTFOed yet...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Pics or GTFO, I would imagine. And yet, you haven't GTFOed yet...

Well, I did post the pic but took it down again.

Just showed the guy passed out on the top of the stairs outside my with the knife and a knocked over cup of tea beside him.

A high-larious image was put over his head to protect his scummy identity.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

This is all very interesting, like a soap opera, keep us tuned if he comes back tonight and stay safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Sanity_Saviour

Ah sure everyone dies

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Is it possible that both of you, and the schizophrenic, are all the same person?

It's funny - I was the schizophrenic living in someone elses house. Ha ha I stopped taking my medicine. Your man was scared ****less of the three of us.

Ah sure everyone dies

True.

Though if it's a case of:

A) Dying old in an old folk's home (where my kids play the waiting game for me to fùck off so they can get their grubby mits on my will) in my smelly nappy

or

B) Die from being sliced up.

Well, I tell you what I'd choose...............I'd.................eh.............I'd rather neither actually :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

A high-larious image was put over his head to protect his scummy identity.

granted such protection is a major point of contention here most would like to see done away with ..

Then why did you bother? is the spilt tea the watermark of validity?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Ditch

Really, the gardaí can't * ever be arsed to * do anything.

FYP ;)

LH Pathe wrote: »
    granted such protection is a major point of contention here most would like to see done away with ..

Then why did you bother? is the spilt tea the watermark of validity?!

Well, I'd imagine the knife itself in the picture would've helped the subject. I don't even know why he had a cup of tea beside him, drunk bastard only drinks until he passes out.

Well he's a muppet and a chav. Tell him john said that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭crystallove

OMG, this is so terrible and unbelievable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I hope you're not a black guy or you'll be the first to die.

The black guy always gets murdered first in these movies situations.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Just saw this now...Surprised no AV guys offered to rig up the house like the Big Brother place and stream it across the net :)

This is just so offal I cannot comprehend

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

OMG, this is so terrible and unbelievable

I clicked "Last page" and read this first and thought something mad had happened!

Out of interest Doug, how strong is that bedroom door/lock? If he started rage-kicking it, would he get in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Da_Doc

Cianos wrote: »
    I clicked "Last page" and read this first and thought something mad had happened!

Ditto, was kicking myself for going to sleep last night and not following thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

So..... is Duggy dead yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭herosa

NothingMan wrote: »
    So..... is Duggy dead yet?

I dont know. Im listening to the news headlines and biting my fingernails nervously.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

R.I.P:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

woodoo wrote: »
    The guards are something else aren't they. "Oh if he tries to kill you again give us a call" :eek:
    Same response I got when my pissed dopehead neighbour came calling.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭herosa

I think everybody who commented on this thread owes it to Duggy to go to his funeral if he dies.Its the least we could do after living vicariously through his story. You could imagine his family though." You all know Duggy how exactly? "
    "Well its a long story.. Mr and Mrs Duggy-20 pages to be exact.""

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Shiner11

Buy a Hatchet or chainsaw nd fight back, He'll shít himself if he sees you coming at him with one of those, that's if you're still alive at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Have to say OP, when the mad man does finally kill ya, ya know what, you've left a great legacy... a very amusing thread! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭martic

Goodnight sweet prince :(

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Shiner11

I hope you're not a black guy or you'll be the first to die.

The black guy always gets murdered first in these movies situations.

I think he said he has a girlfriend so going by the general outcome of most horror/slasher films, he's usually ends up being the hero so he should be okay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Think we should send a mass card?

Advertisement