Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Duggy747 wrote: »

That picture is gas Duggy. Thanks a million for finally showing it [again]. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

oh yay you survived

:mad:

delira for ya Duggy! Hope that 's the end of all the s*hit

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Ah man - this is so not on. I WANTED DONUTS!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

Enjoy a good nights sleep!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

The fùcker is gone at last! He seemed to have left in good spirits too, the cùnt.

Ya. He definitely had a **** in your sugar.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Denners.ie wrote: »
    What do you call a black man with a bike?

A thief.
    This isn't the place for racist jokes. Infracted, don't do it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭eilo1

delighted for you duggy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Heh, I don't know who the bigger monster was. Him with the knife or the people hoping that I'd die so you'd get donuts :pac:
    If was on the other side I'd be demanding my donut too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

Heh, I don't know who the bigger monster was. Him with the knife or the people hoping that I'd die so you'd get donuts :pac:
    If was on the other side I'd be demanding my donut too!

Glad you're alive, like a fecking soap opera this thread!

Duggy 1 Pyscho with knife 0 :D

• Advertisement

Duggy 1 Psycho Nut 0

But also, Rascism 1

Due to the ignoramus that posted that black man joke earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

and i was enjoying the jokes up to then...

Duggy can we have an alternate ending?

Doughnuts at the ready...

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

:D

The fùcker is gone at last! He seemed to have left in good spirits too, the cùnt.

Finally, I can drink me beer down in the sitting room without hassle of her coming back and causing grief to us all.

Sure didn't we all see her leave on the telly......ya loddermon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭overshoot

Duggy 1 Psycho Nut 0
    people owed doughnuts 547

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Hmm, I read 3/4 pages of this thread few days back and left it cuz it was crap, Legendary status and 40+ pages had me thinking I was missing something so read the whole thing last night and I was right, it is crap.

Picks up abit after pg20 (mainly because Hondasam stopped posting). Maybe it's just me.:confused:

Hides in corner with flame shield......

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Throw out any food items that aren't totally sealed and begin the hunt for the raw fish he most probably has hidden somewhere around the house.

Oh and......enjoy finally not living in fear of your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,855 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Hey Duggy. Thanks for keeping us all amused over the last few days. For the entertainment value alone I hope your next housemate is a complete nutter:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Just read this entire thing and i cant believe you are spreading all this sh*te about me!! I was making a sammich!

But seriously glad you're not dead duggy...............although a doughnut would've been nice.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Hmm, I read 3/4 pages of this thread few days back and left it cuz it was crap, Legendary status and 40+ pages had me thinking I was missing something so read the whole thing last night and I was right, it is crap.

Picks up abit after pg20 (mainly because Hondasam stopped posting). Maybe it's just me.:confused:

I'd say you're some craic on a night out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

I'd say you're some craic on a night out!

EVERYone want's a piece of this guy...

I am sure u will all agree when I tell him to GTFO cause we ALL think your a complete D/Ck....and we all love Duggy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

EVERYone want's a piece of this guy...

BTW I was being sarcastic.....not like we all want to carve him up and carry a little bit of him round in a lunchbag placed in a pocket or a handbag...

I never liked you, especially in MGS3, your sister was far better craic

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

you dont like the thread, thats ok, personal choice

but theres no need to start taking swipes at other posters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Errr, sorry for butting in to the thread but does anyone have a spare room to rent? It's for my brother. Kinda needs to get sorted by Friday.
    Oh, and keeping up with the rent not an issue. He is very career motivated. Works all hours as a door to door knife salesman.

Anyway, let me know if you can help him out :)

Thanks for all the PMs. Brother moved into a new house today really in good spirits about it.
    He's glad he got out when he did. The landlord was telling him about the problems he is having with another of the tenants. Apparently, this other tenant "isn't all there" if you get what I mean? He imagines things. He even imagines he has a girlfriend that stays over but one day the landlord took a peek into his room and there, on his bed, are doughnuts laid out in the shape of a woman!!!! PSYCHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Think I'll change my user name to "Duggydoughnuts" :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

I totally agree with this part

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Off topic, flirty shite deleted. Dont go ruining this amazing thread with it anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

BBDBB wrote: »
    you dont like the thread, thats ok, personal choice

but theres no need to start taking swipes at other posters
    It was an observation.

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Off topic, flirty shite deleted. Dont go ruining this amazing thread with it anymore

Shoite! Worst thing is I forget her name :(

However point duly taken. Apologies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

Glad everything turned out alright Duggy.. Do strict checks on future housemates from now on! :)

PS - the worst thing to come out of this thread was the unfulfilled promise of donuts... are you in politics duggy???

Advertisement