Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my housemate tried to kill me last night...

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Bluefoam wrote: »
    The Joy

The Horror.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Yawns wrote: »
    And here was me hoping Duggy was in another terrifying predicament just we could all get our hands on some lovely doughnuts.

Did you not read the end? Turned out
    Duggy had multiple personality disorder, turned out he was both the flatmate and the victim all along
    . Ten-part documentary/drama series planned by Netflix for later this year written by Sephen King and starring Guy Pearse.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Did you not read the end? Turned out
    Duggy had multiple personality disorder, turned out he was both the flatmate and the victim all along
    . Ten-part documentary/drama series planned by Netflix for later this year written by Sephen King and starring Guy Pearse.

Brother of Patrick? :)

Not your ornery onager

I'd say call the guards at the time, but we managed that in the middle of a very confrontational burglary that involved knives at our throats, and the guards arrived 30 mins later after they'd gone and insinuated they didn't believe us because we had been out earlier that night.

We moved out the next morning.

The guards are useless when it comes to domestic stuff. We were in the middle of a city and if we had said someone was dealing outside our door, they'd have been there in 3 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

I'd say call the guards at the time, but we managed that in the middle of a very confrontational burglary that involved knives at our throats, and the guards arrived 30 mins later after they'd gone and insinuated they didn't believe us because we had been out earlier that night.

The guards are useless when it comes to domestic stuff. We were in the middle of a city and if we had said someone was dealing outside our door, they'd have been there in 3 minutes.

The guards are just useless end of story

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Why didn't you?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

The guards are useless when it comes to domestic stuff.
    Yes
    We were in the middle of a city and if we had said someone was dealing outside our door, they'd have been there in 3 minutes.
    No. They would be just as bad.
    They are under-funded and under-resourced.....but they don't help themselves. I think the majority of people who report crimes are left entirely disappointed with the response they receive.
    I'm not surprised that crime stats are falling, most people just don't bother reporting anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

I really really hoped this was a follow-up from Duffy on what his flatemates have been like the last few years :(

Advertisement