Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 years old birthday party

• 26-09-2011 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

im having my sons sixth birthday in our house next week and am wondering if anybody knows any good clowns or entertainer for kids?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

Connor Halpen he's crusty the clown, he's very good we have him every year for children's birthday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I recommend this guy >_>
    ngbbs4c3e33a6bd9b7.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

This show is fantastic http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002060373758&ref=ffa i think he covers waterford all so

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Mega Chin wrote: »
    I recommend this guy >_>
    ngbbs4c3e33a6bd9b7.jpg

FFS he looks like that serial killer from Chicago......John Wayne Gacy...musta been goin to them free Irish dentists from the looks of him...

Kids will go to bed when you tell em the clown is comin over if they don't hop in when ya tell em to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

200motels wrote: »
    Connor Halpen he's crusty the clown, he's very good we have him every year for children's birthday.

Oh jaysus he's still around. He's a clown alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 joan mack

Just bring them all to an activity park and let them loose and later McDonalds and you can have the cake cut in the Activity centre, Means you still have a clean house and the kids love the activity and the food, Home is sometimes boring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Hi,

Have a clown is a very good idea and have Crepes too :-)

Olivier .

One of the better shills I've seen. 5 threads in 25 minutes he's managed to recommend crepes in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

nkay1985 wrote: »
    One of the better shills I've seen. 5 threads in 25 minutes he's managed to recommend crepes in!

I'd be interested to hear his views on the new Mastadon album.

p.s. not a lot of people know this but crepes are originally from Russia and not France :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I don't know whether it's still running but a few years back when my kids were still in the birthday party mode the Activity parties out in Dunhill community centre were excellent and nicely priced for birthdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭letsbet

old gregg wrote: »
    I'd be interested to hear his views on the new Mastadon album.

p.s. not a lot of people know this but crepes are originally from Russia and not France :)

Didn't know that! Croissants were invented in Vienna (the shape and the name in french are based on the crescent on the Turkish flag who they under siege from) and French fries were invented in Belgium. Those French rob all the good ideas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

old gregg wrote: »
    I don't know whether it's still running but a few years back when my kids were still in the birthday party mode the Activity parties out in Dunhill community centre were excellent and nicely priced for birthdays.

Yep still going was there last year for my little girls Birthday, 20 kids €120, worth every penny:D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

This year she was looking for something different so got Chowder Arts.....great for girls and boys, its on facebook and her website is there also:D

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002375183803

Advertisement