Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best miniature desserts??

Options
  • 26-09-2011 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Can anyone suggest the best type of desserts to make in a miniature size? I want to make a selection of small desserts for an upcoming dinner night with friends.. Im trying to stay away from doing mini profiteroles!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Cheesecakes, chocolate mousse, tiramisu, brownies, lemon meringue pies, any sort of tarts/pies really - apple, berry, custard, etc. Mini pavlovas, mini eclairs (I know you don't want profiteroles but these are popular!), pannacotta...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Little Alex

Acoshla wrote: »
    Cheesecakes, chocolate mousse, tiramisu, brownies, lemon meringue pies, any sort of tarts/pies really - apple, berry, custard, etc. Mini pavlovas, mini eclairs (I know you don't want profiteroles but these are popular!), pannacotta...

Are we all invited? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Are we all invited? :)

It was actually a few weeks ago, and it was yummy, sorry! :)

Advertisement