Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just tried to order on hardwareversand, how on earth do I pay?

Options
  • 26-09-2011 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hey, can't figure out how to pay for my order on hardwareversand, the only available payment type was "cash on prepayment" and then open finishing ordering i was left with a page saying:

"Thank you for place an order cash on prepayment.

Please pay on credit transfer to successional account. Please use one of these accounts exclusively, even if you know further admits of accounts.

Please be appreciative of this restriction. We refer to the instance that the procedure was automated therewith the transaction will be done as fast as can.
    "

And absolutely no indication of how the hell I was actually supposed to pay.

Can anyone give me a hand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

They don't accept credit cards. You have to do an international bank transfer and send them the money with the details they gave you. The website should update then when they have received it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 DDA Donn

Well that's weird and dodgy...

How do i make sure it registers as paying for my order, and not just as me sending them money?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ryan451

You should receive an email with all the details needed for the bank transfer, including order number etc.

There's an intention code in the email so they know why they're receiving free money I guess :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's not at all dodgy, it's perfectly normal in Germany where credit card use isn't as high as it is over here. There are dozens of people here who've bought from them without any sort of incident :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

How long does it take for the order status page to update saying they've gotten the payment?

DDA Donn wrote: »
    How long does it take for the order status page to update saying they've gotten the payment?
    When I paid for mine I went in to the Bank and they gave me a Form to fill in with the Info from link above, 3/4 days then for confirmation e-mail after that, probably be abit quicker if done online.

I just recently ordered (last Sunday night). It took until about 3-4 pm Tuesday before they acknowledged that they received it.

• Advertisement

Thanks, nice to know that it's normal for it to take a while. What kinda time am I looking at before it gets delivered?

7 days after e-mail confirmation for the Postman to rap my door with it at 7am one morning, so 10 days in total, not bad at all.

You'll be given a Tracking number that will give you a rough guide on where it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Dimithy

Has anyone tried paying by linking their Amazon account?
    I've noticed this as an option when you get to the step where you log in to your account.

Advertisement