Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom NGB roll out date delayed?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

JerG wrote: »
    Hi there can some 1 please tell me if Newcastlewest Co.Limerick has NGB thanks :-)

Hi JerG

I can confirm Newcasltewest Co.Limerick is indeed NGB enabled.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 28 JerG

Hi JerG

I can confirm Newcasltewest Co.Limerick is indeed NGB enabled.

Regards

Al

What speeds should I get on ngb and when will fibre broadband b available in newcastlewest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

JerG wrote: »
    What speeds should I get on ngb and when will fibre broadband b available in newcastlewest?
    Hi JerG

I've looked into this and I can confirm that at this moment in time there are no scheduled plans to bring Fibre broadband to Newcatlewest.

In relation to speeds on NGB, the average speeds are based on what your line can hold so if you would like to PM me your landline number I will look into what your line can hold.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

Hi there,

What's the story with N Co. Dublin, Portmarnock/Malahide area? When should we expect NGB, and is fibre ran into the home/business or is it still across existing lines just fibre being ran to local cabinet?

Apologies if this has been asked already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi there,

What's the story with N Co. Dublin, Portmarnock/Malahide area? When should we expect NGB, and is fibre ran into the home/business or is it still across existing lines just fibre being ran to local cabinet?

Apologies if this has been asked already.

Hi spiderman1885

Can you PM me with a specific address so I can check it out in detail for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 cool666

Hi guys what is the story with Ardagh Limerick. I know its getting a cabinet but just thought you would have some news or Do you know when we are getting fibre here thanks. When is Phase 5 out or V :P 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

cool666 wrote: »
    Hi guys what is the story with Ardagh Limerick. I know its getting a cabinet but just thought you would have some news or Do you know when we are getting fibre here thanks. When is Phase 5 out or V :P 
    Hi cool666, 

I've checked your exchange and I'm afraid it's only in the planning phase so it will be awhile before it becomes available to you. Unfortunately we have no specific dates on this as of yet but will not be 2014. 

Feel free to check back with us next year.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 32 cool666

Ok cool. You don't know when phase 5 is out. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

cool666 wrote: »
    Ok cool. You don't know when phase 5 is out. 
    We don't as of yet I'm afraid. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement