Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xperia play vs dell venue pro

Options
  • 27-09-2011 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

guys i am in dire need of a new phone my poor old hero is struggling

i have narrowed it down to these two
    can people offer opinion on which would be better.

now i am a gamer and i have an xbox 360

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

dunworth1 wrote: »
    guys i am in dire need of a new phone my poor old hero is struggling

i have narrowed it down to these two
    can people offer opinion on which would be better.

now i am a gamer and i have an xbox 360

Cheers

Dell venue pro (along with all other WP7 devices) has excellent xbox live integration. You can even earn achivements :o The games are more iphoney like pick up and play games (angry birds, fruit ninja etc)

I haven't used the xperia play before so I can't really comment on it. One thing I know is that minecraft is on it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

after having watched some video of the xperia play i really like it and am leaning heavily towards it at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Well right now the Xperia Play has some good classic and exclusive Android games and lots of PS1 classics. If your into that then def go for it.

If your looking for something that extends the Xbox experience id go for WP7. That was one of the things that leaned me towards it, in the first place.

Though personally i woudlnt go for the Dell Venue. Alot of negative reviews regarding Dell not sorting out bugs and stuff.

I think if your going for a WP7, HD7 with a bigger screen would work nicer, Omnia 7 for good colors and graphics, LG Optimus 7 is the best budget smartphone. High specs and low price :) its 180 on ebay brand new. Probably the best WP7 for gaming since it doesnt have the capacitive buttons. It takes some time to learn not to press the bottom buttons when playing games on the phone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i decided to go with the xperia

cheers lads

Advertisement