Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 Beta Tournament on the PS3 on gamespot!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

The beta is live today for people who had MoH and who are lucky to get codes from email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

how does the MOH to get the beta , do i just slip in the disk in my ps3 cause theres no code from what i can see in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

when you activated your online pass you were put into the beta ( Tier 1 edition ). The code will be emailed to you. The beta is up in the store, search for battlefield. Dont know if itll work with the code being emailed, have to wait and see. Its 1.1gb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

tonydude wrote: »
    when you activated your online pass you were put into the beta ( Tier 1 edition ). The code will be emailed to you. The beta is up in the store, search for battlefield. Dont know if itll work with the code being emailed, have to wait and see. Its 1.1gb

Oh..thanks :D

Beta is now downloading as we speak Yay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭quinnd6

I bought the xbox 360 version of medal of honor limited edition and I haven't received the code for the battlefield 3 beta in my email yet.
    When are they supposed to send them out?
    I thought the beta was starting today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

I have MOH but not the tier one and wasnt lucky enough to get an invite :( Sucks cos my BF veteren rank is 6 (Should be 7 but I cant seem to get 1943 to update on my profile!)

To be honest if anyone has a veteran rank over 4 or 5 they should be invited to beta. Who else but the real fans who have been playing since 1942 can help debug the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭CoolHat

I have just been playing the BETA on the xbox 360. Only played two games now the server is down. Been trying to reconnect for the last hour.

Oh and for the record if anyone wants the beta, but who didnt buy the MOH special edition, all you need is a xbox 360, the internet and a usb stick :pac: So why wait till thursday.

Advertisement