Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

October Beers - Saturday 15th @ The Ship & Shovell, Charing Cross

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

It was really good to meet ye' last night and to put some faces to usernames :)(It'll be a while before I remember your non-boards.ie names).

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Fishie wrote: »
    So... Which of you girls wants to be my mermaid?! :D

Er...what?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Fysh wrote: »
    Er...what?

At the end of the night in the club we were approached by a guy wearing a straw to look like a scuba diver who asked if one of us wanted to be his mermaid :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Oh, while I think of it - I was telling someone about the ridiculous/awesome film that is Dragon Lives Again. Turns out some kind soul has stuck it up on Youtube, so you can get an idea of what to expect:

Oh, and while I'm at it, here's a trailer or something for the awful rubbish known as One Armed Boxer. I particularly enjoy the way that the titular character definitely doesn't have a second arm tucked under his jumper in the fight sequences toward the end...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

good night last night! think i may of had one to many by the end! apolagies to anyone who had to experience it lol. Thanks girls for making sure i knew how i was getting home :).....

where was this scuba diver:D !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Mc Kenzie wrote: »
    good night last night! think i may of had one to many by the end! apolagies to anyone who had to experience it lol. Thanks girls for making sure i knew how i was getting home :).....

where was this scuba diver:D !

Glad you got home OK missus :)

The scuba diver was while we were waiting outside the toilets for ye :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Oh dear god, that mermaid dude. And just... well, all of those guys in that club. HUSBAND MATERIAL, LADIES.

Good night all round - was great to catch up with everyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

at one point it looked as if we were the only girls there!:rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Fysh wrote: »
    Er...what?
    Bahahaha, nothing like introducing some confusion to the thread. Also, note the time I posted - quite evidently did it on the night bus!

Advertisement