Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there such a phone ?

Options
  • 27-09-2011 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I have an iPhone about six months thought I'd never get one, I've always had blackberry's. I love the iPhone for apps and browsing the net but find it terrible for texting on and I text alot. Is there any other phone out there that is good for everything? I was thinking about the blackberry torch as it has a normal keyboard for typing on but I use alot of fitness apps and not sure what apps I can get on the torch.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Have a look here and search for fitness apps:
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/
    I have the BlackBerry 9900 and I think it's such a great phone. But I do understand that the apps on the iPhone are more abundant. You may find the app you want on appworld. I dont use fitness apps so cant guid you I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Nixer95

Hi, thank you for your quick reply and for the link, looks like they have the fitness apps I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you're looking for a big qwerty board maybe the E7.

nokia-e7-nokia-e7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

biko wrote: »
    If you're looking for a big qwerty board maybe the E7.

nokia-e7-nokia-e7.jpg

couldnt be havin a Nokia compared to an iphone or BB. Just my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Dell Venue? Though the keyboard is pretty small.

mobile-venue-pro-black-hero-504x350.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Try Swype on some Samsungs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Would you not try an android phone you can convert the keypad to standard 123 style with the abc. plus has t9 if you swing that way. You get to keep all you smart apps might be slight difference. Theres tree types of key board. Standard QWERTY phone your 123,abc or compact which combines two letters to one key but using QWERTY. E.G 'QW' 'ER' 'TY' 'UI' 'OP'

Phone Keyboard

Standard

Compact

Advertisement