Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Leather belt?

Options
  • 27-09-2011 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hey folks, hope someone can help. I'm looking to buy a good leather belt, y'know the ones where you can interchange the buckle and stuff? I have plenty of buckles but after losing a load of weight my old belts don't fit and I cant seem to find a place that sells them. Anyone know of a place in the city center that might do this? Ta muchly ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Guy in a shop close to the junction of Talbot Street and Gardiner Street who also has a shop on Tara Street (Tara Leathers) - he will make a belt from scratch for you if you want so I'd imagine he'd be a good one to talk to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

spurious wrote: »
    Guy in a shop close to the junction of Talbot Street and Gardiner Street who also has a shop on Tara Street (Tara Leathers) - he will make a belt from scratch for you if you want so I'd imagine he'd be a good one to talk to.

+1.

I'm still wearing a lovely belt he made up in Tara St maybe 15years ago and keep promising myself I'll go back for another someday.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hamstercrusher

Cheers folks Ill check him out at the weekend ;)

Advertisement