Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy stove?

Options
  • 27-09-2011 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I'm lookin to get an inset stove installed into an existing open fire.
    Where can someone recommend for quality stoves (not Chinese knock-offs) and obviously good value and service?

Cheers
    Pique

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭GoldenGreen

Johnsons in Letterkenny or
    linton and robinsons Strabane

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

The Heating showroom in Letterkenny aka Johnson's , its the only place to deal for a stove everything in there is top quality stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

OP - I'm not sure where you're located but if you can get to Donegal Plumbing in Donegal Town (Old Laghey Road) they sell great stoves (not sure on prices).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 bellarose

Have recently bought one from Donegal Heating ad Plumbing in Donegal Town. Excellent value, good quality stoves and great service from the staff.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

2 people I know have recently bought from Donegal Heating & Plumbing and both are very happy with price and service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 ccoyle

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

http://www.antiquestoves.ie/shop/
    Something different and really classy!

Advertisement