Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barcelona with a baby

• 27-09-2011 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

My husband and I are thinking of heading to Barcelona in December for a few days with our 4 month old. Can anyone reccomend any city centre hotels?

Thanks,
    Norah_S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 qambathilodge

since no one has replied and I cant really help you myself, why not contact the embassy and ask them for information and details of hospitals in Barcelona?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

I stayed in Arc La Rambla hotel recently, it's 3star and probably the most central location you'll find as it's right on the main strip of La Rambla s. It's very reasonable and the rooms are basic but clean. There's lots of 4 and 5star hotels around but they're pretty expensive.

However, I'd advise you to get a hotel that's maybe on a side street because although the "bustling" street is exciting during the day, the noise at night is annoying at best and I'd imagine it'd be a nightmare when you're traveling with a baby!

It is a fab city though and great for walking around so in that sense strolling around with buggy will be easy and enjoyable.

I find alpharooms.com excellent for reviews and booking:)

Advertisement