Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find a GOW3 320gb console in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-09-2011 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Anybody know where I can buy one? or what it would cost if i traded in my 60gb 360? cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Game would be your best bet bud, I seen them advertised in there. You wouldn't get much for a 60GB 360 though, better to sell it privately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

check HMV they will be the cheapest I reckon as they had gears for 41 when others were charging up to 70

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Bonesy. wrote: »
    Anybody know where I can buy one? or what it would cost if i traded in my 60gb 360? cheers :)

Game have them for Euro 325

Just to give you an idea,I traded in my 120 GB elite and payed 175 euro

For that you get the GOW console,2 GOW pads ,a Mic, Crisis 2 ,and a few codes for characters

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

is the 99 euro deal still on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Last day for the deal is tomorrow according to their site, might wanna ring ahead if your interested in the GOW3 Trade in Deal

• Advertisement
Advertisement