Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool FC

Options
  • 27-09-2011 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,308 ✭✭✭

I've a choice to make between going to watch Liverpool FC or the Inbetweeners.

One's about a group of lads wandering about aimlessly unable to score and the others a really good film.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SantiSOSv

can't watch it...

I just got a Liverpool present for a friend.. a Liverpool watch!!
    www.pridewatches.com

hahahaha really cool!

Ups.. sorry I think I posted in a wrong place.. sorry new on boards.ie :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

SantiSOSv wrote: »
    I just got a Liverpool present for a friend.. a Liverpool watch!!
    www.pridewatches.com

hahahaha really cool!

I bought the United one but it seems to add 5 minutes on to every 90 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭Bootup

I've a choice to make between going to watch Liverpool FC or the Inbetweeners.

One's about a group of lads wandering about aimlessly unable to score and the others a really good film.

Hmmmmmm....THERE'S just no stopping Luis Suarez. Liverpool's lethal finisher added another two goals to his haul at Stoke on Sunday and he now has an incredible 22 goals in just 16 games.
    Liverpool have scored 56 goals this season in the Premier League.

• Advertisement
Advertisement