Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox repair & Modding???Recommendations

Options
  • 27-09-2011 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hey everyone...

Just wondering can any recommend anywhere for modding and repairs of xbox's in limerick...obviously cheap if possible and good service,I have heard about a place across from the hurlers pub in castletroy just wondering if anyone knows of them or somewhere else that would be recommended...

:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Anything to do with console modding must be discussed within the Console Modding Forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=528

However, it's perfectly fine to discuss where to have your console repaired on this thread.

I would help if you told us what was wrong with your console too or are you just looking to get it modded?

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

Absolutley scandelous remark here ;D
    But I fix them look at my profile
    Anyway that crowd across from hurlers pub are closed down.

Advertisement