Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joye 510 Cartomiser and tank atty

Options
  • 27-09-2011 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Just wondering about these. I have been filling my standard carts and using my atomiser. Is there any advantage to using a cartomiser? How long would one last before I have to bin it?

Also was wondering about the Tank Atomizer's. I think there is no cotton stuff in these, You just drip in jucie? Any advantage to these?

Sorry about all the qestions, Just perfer to know what i am buying before I order.

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Right, I got some cartos, 2 reg and one low res. No flavor or much vapor from the regular ones. The Low res on the other hand was excellent, flavorsome, warm and great vapor an throat hit.
    Handy not having to fill up as often, tho as a chain vaper it still oftener than I'd like. Eventually they died, the low res lasted about 2 weeks which I think is above average. I went back to the atties an actual preferred the cooler slightly muted flavor. Oh an the low res one was narrower, I couldn't get a drip tip on it and didn't take to the rounded end after gettin used to the whistle tips on carts.
    Also flavors taste better on low res, what was unusable becomes tolerable, if you have bottles of unfortunate purchases lying around.
    Anyway at 2euro a piece try some, its not a big loss if you don't like them.

Advertisement