Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catalogue Photography

Options
  • 27-09-2011 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi All

I need to get a few photographs taken for selling some clothes online (it's only 4 items at the moment, but it will increase later on)

Can anyone recommend a catalogue photographer for this?

I've tried this with my brother modelling, but it seems a bit more difficult to get it right than I thought, and we're wasting time on it.

Have got a quote from allmono.com for 20euro +vat per garment.

However, I don't see any evidence from allmono that they have done garments before.

Surely there's someone in Dublin who specializes in catalogue photography for clothing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

http://www.tabletopstudio.com/documents/clothing_photography.htm

Have a look at the above, maybe your better off taking the photo without a model if possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 IIsoleeII

I have experience with online retailers, if you want me to do it, I don't mind, I have my own Camera. PM me if you are interested :)

If its just 4 items, and the company is small, I think on a mannequin is fine. The company I am at started off with mannequins, but when it got bigger it switched, be we still use mannequins now and again

Advertisement