Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art references???

Options
  • 27-09-2011 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭

Hey Iam a noob and as of yet I have no tattoo's but Iam planning on having allot of realistic black and grey work done and maybe a Japanese sleve done
    for the Black and grey jobs I'l be drawing one of them up myself as theres alot of personal symbolism I want to incorporate in it and would just like to know where's a good place to look for artwork on angels and deamons as the main black and grey piece is going on my back and will be an angel slaying one ugly ass demon and am having trooble finding artwork thats more.... well gothic or more synester looking then the blondey round faced stuff you see in the bible stories and on the statues in church would also be looking for advice on where to go for this work in either the Republic / Northern Ireland or the UK as I'am currently looking to enlist in the British Army , which is a bit of an anoyence as i cannot get any tattoos or peircings during the application aand training process which can be anywhere from 1-2 years ! :'(

Any help at all is much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Hey there,

Hope the search goes well maybe have a look at tattoos by the following:

Bob Tyrell
    Jason Butcher
    Victor Portugal
    Paul Booth
    Remis
    Liorcifer
    Tim Kern