Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

checking lab timetables?

Options
  • 27-09-2011 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭

can you check what times lab rooms are booked on-line?. i want to go in and work on some assignments for mmpt and my lecturer told me to find out when the lab's not booked for classes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    can you check what times lab rooms are booked on-line?. i want to go in and work on some assignments for mmpt and my lecturer told me to find out when the lab's not booked for classes.

AFAIK if you go to timetable.ul.ie you can get room timetables.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

I'm assuming you're talking about the Mac lab (CS-144). The schedule is posted right on the outside of the door of when there's a lab on and when there's not. Otherwise you can go to http://timetable.ul.ie and click on "Room Timetable" and just type in the room number and it'll give you the timetable for that room.

Advertisement