Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Audio in the Balbriggan Area

Options
  • 27-09-2011 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I want to get a car stereo so tried Halfords in Airside but didn't have much luck. Other than heading to Drogheda, is there anywhere around the Balbriggan and wider area that sells this sort of electronics?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

There used to be a place on Railway st that did all sorts of car electronics/radio etc
    Dunno if its still there though itll be on the left hand side as youre walking to the train station

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Thanks Robert, I'll have a look tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Thanks Robert, I'll have a look tomorrow.

Its defo still there, got some wipers last week. Helpful crowd, will give you tips to install it if you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I think aldi are doing a blue tooth one for 60 euro , tomorrow.HTH,Cathy

cathy01 wrote: »
    I think aldi are doing a blue tooth one for 60 euro , tomorrow.HTH,Cathy

Thanks Cathy, I saw that but wanted to get the radio fitted as well.

• Advertisement

Hmmn the car audio place doesn't seem to be there anymore, it's space now seems to be occupied by an Afro-Caribbean shop. Has it moved somewhere else/gone out of business?

Advertisement