Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can somebody recommend cheap photographer in South County Dublin area?

Options
  • 27-09-2011 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Im looking to do some maternity photos with my parthner, but everywhere seems to be way too expensive, I was wonderring if anyone knows any relatively cheap photo studios/photographers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭MyAmber.net

I can truly recommend Chris Dolinny - he took all photos to my website and I was amazed with a quality comparing to what other photographers presented.
    Prices very reasonable and a very nice guy.

His website:
    http://www.dolinny.com

Some of his pictures on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csfZ1Lh9LIo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

Can recommend a guy I've know for years - www.georgekellyphotography.com

One of the cheapest around, he done my sisters Wedding, and my best mates Wedding too.

He photographs everything, has a great team of photographers working with him aswell, including his niece? who is more involved with childrens portraits like your looking for. Give me a bell and let us know how you get on. Prices very reasonable too!.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

I'd recommend posting this in the Photography section of boards aswell if you haven't done so already. You will find someone there without a doubt and might be able to find someone to do it for free! (I'm not joking here...) You might find photographers that don't have their own business yet but I personally find them the best majority of the time! It's mainly just down to confidence in themselves or the time to set up the business even though their work is beautiful!

Advertisement