Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends 30th Present

Options
  • 27-09-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi all - need some ideas here. A very good friend of mine is turning 30 soon and i want to give her a special present. I saw someone had thought of giving 30 small gifts and that made me think that maybe i would do a kind of hamper with small gifts specific to her, any idea what i could put in it? She's a real social person so i could put a mini vodka or small bottle of champagne, she loves fpampering etc so i could put face mask, i was also thinking of framing a photo of us. Any other ideas of small little gimmicky things like that?

The other option is just the photoframe of us and maybe some jewellery.

What do people think is the best combination? My budget is about 80quid. She doesn't want any fuss for her birthday, and wouldn't be a person who would be into how much money someone spends, shes not materialistic i suppose is what i mean. She's been a great friend to me over the years so i want to do something nice.

Advertisement