Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation

Options
  • 27-09-2011 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Is it possible to get on-campus ucd accommodation during the semester? Or even at the start of the second semester?
    I imagine a lot of erasmus students would be leaving so is there any way i could put my name on some sort of waiting list for this?
    Any info would be helpful, thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Is it possible to get on-campus ucd accommodation during the semester? Or even at the start of the second semester?
    I imagine a lot of erasmus students would be leaving so is there any way i could put my name on some sort of waiting list for this?
    Any info would be helpful, thanks :)

Yes you can I think. A girl I know only joined the waiting list when she got CAO offer. She didnt get an offer for semester 1 but a lot of vacancies came up for semester 2 so now shes moving into Glenomena in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 dixxiestickks

I put my name down on the waiting list at the start of semester 1 and was told I was number 1790 on the list, but now if I log on the system tells me they are no longer accepting applications.. kinda confused about this?

Advertisement