Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The nokia N9

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 stevendon

jimmynokia wrote: »
    i get a discount been a customer i already own one of these but my colleagues are looking to buy
    Im in this business and know the market so you have a look around and come back to me with results
    and you can try simply electronics if you wish,if the where giving me the phone for free i would not take it.

I see. I read a few posts back that you got one 'as a gift' from Nokia. Pity you didn't get some free at the Nokia event. Did I also read that you have a Lumia 800 that you got free from Nokia?

Can you not give your colleague one of your freebies? Then you could save him €600. (The least you could do, if you're in the phone business is offer him a discount on one.)

Reading the reviews of simplyelectronics I wouldn't go near them, even if it was free too! thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

stevendon wrote: »
    i get a discount been a customer i already own one of these but my colleagues are looking to buy
    Im in this business and know the market so you have a look around and come back to me with results
    and you can try simply electronics if you wish,if the where giving me the phone for free i would not take it.

I see. I read a few posts back that you got one 'as a gift' from Nokia. Pity you didn't get some free at the Nokia event. Did I also read that you have a Lumia 800 that you got free from Nokia?

Can you not give your colleague one of your freebies? Then you could save him €600. (The least you could do, if you're in the phone business is offer him a discount on one.)

Reading the reviews of simplyelectronics I wouldn't go near them, even if it was free too! thanks anyway
    they where given to me to test and for the forum im member of,so when the 710 lumina arrives i will part with them will wait and see though.
    im wondering how the windows ui will take off i may not like it personally as there is still some teething problems.
    but there is high hopes and windows ain't for everybody,just the same as meego harmattan.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 stevendon

they where given to me to test and for the forum im member of,so when the 710 lumina arrives i will part with them will wait and see though.
    im wondering how the windows ui will take off i may not like it personally as there is still some teething problems.
    but there is high hopes and windows ain't for everybody,just the same as meego harmattan.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought you must be in the phone retail business, seeing as you were so sure of the cheapest prices to get them.

Off topic, What website are you reviewing them for? I would be interested in reading your opinions on them. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Off topic, What website are you reviewing them for? I would be interested in reading your opinions on them. ;)
    I'm going to guess it was Nokia Connects :D
    They're the lot that I got my trial N9 from:

Thanks for clarifying. I thought you must be in the phone retail business, seeing as you were so sure of the cheapest prices to get them.

i do my own reviews and get reviews from phone arena/gsmarena etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

KEEP AWAY FROM SIMPLY ELECTRONICS.

AVOIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

im well aware of that as ive posted it many times and there is threads about them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Thinking of getting an N9. Anybody using one have any feedback what they think about it??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

429 on amazon.de for the 64gb now. +20 postage. sorely tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I'll pick up an N9 at some stage...but it'd have to be cheap!

• Advertisement
Advertisement