Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sensor prices

Options
  • 27-09-2011 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

I am wondering what is the average price of wireless sensors. I was quoted 65 euro for a HKC one the other day. Surely this is too high. What price is wholesale. And how does wireless prices compare with old fashioned wired one.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Prices can vary so ring around. That price isn't far off the mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

seosamh wrote: »
    I am wondering what is the average price of wireless sensors. I was quoted 65 euro for a HKC one the other day. Surely this is too high. What price is wholesale. And how does wireless prices compare with old fashioned wired one.
    Thanks.

Prices will always be different for installers in the trade. The only option is to ring some of the suppliers on the list here to see what the best price you can get them for. Wire free sensors are nearly 3-4 times the price of the hard wire sensors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

seosamh wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Sounds about right

Advertisement