Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler & Parent groups Killester Donnycarney Clontarf

• 27-09-2011 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    Does anyone have any info on playgroups in the killester,Donnycarney , Clontarf area? I have a 16 mth old and would love to join up with other parents

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Hi, yes there is one on in donneycarney community and youth center on a tues an thurs from 10.30-12.30,its 5euro per amily, this includes refreshments/scones. Also one in baldoyle library on tues and 10.30-12 and in st fintans church in sutton on wed at 10.30. Also there are parent and baby excercise classes which are meant to be great, heres the contact info for that www.babybodyfit.ie. Baby massage classes are great too, i just started one a few weeks ago. If your interested in them check out www.massagebymummy.com. And heres the number for gymboree classes in dublin, they have various locations 014938879 and are suotable from 5weeks to 5years of age. Hope one of these suits you. :) best of luck . P.s there is a parent and baby group on in st.gabriels church clontarf on a monday around 10am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Sorry the last group i mentioned in st.gabriels clontarf, im not certain the time is 10am, you should probably ring to confirm, it could be 10.30....

Advertisement