Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

H bale handler

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

seems very complicated in both design and operation complared to the tanco or keltec machines

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

I give a (very smelly) two fingers to those 'yokes' :D What's wrong with a good stanley knife? It's good exercise hopping uo and down off the tractor too. If you use alot of silage, make a pit!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Wainwright09

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Wasnt there a clip of a lad on here doing the same thing with a shear grab only faster :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hughesagri

Unfortunately if you purchase the Tanco or Keltec Bale Strippers, you will only be able to take wrapping off the bales.
    The H Bale Handler can be used all year round for bale stripping and bale stacking.
    The other advantage is it is 1/2 the price of Tanco/Keltec !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Tora Bora

hughesagri wrote: »
    Unfortunately if you purchase the Tanco or Keltec Bale Strippers, you will only be able to take wrapping off the bales.
    The H Bale Handler can be used all year round for bale stripping and bale stacking.

Ok, you have a customer right here, .......... assuming the digger is part of the package. ;) If not, I'll stick with the Stanley knife, and three prong fork.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

in see in the journal a pic of a hi spec job that looks something similar to your own

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

To be honest, and no offence intended, It looks like something a farmer threw together in a few hours! Also how does it stack wrapped bales? And itd be impractical for lads feeding on more than one site! Does the contraption for cutting the wrap off come as part of the price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭charityboy

so you are telling me if i decide to buy one of you i can have it for 1700 euro because tanco are selling me one for 3400 in cluding vat

Advertisement