Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from UTV Internet

• 27-09-2011 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been with UTV Internet (phone & broadband) for the past couple of years and now want to change to Digiweb. Do UTV still enforce the 30 day cancellation period and what is the best way to go about changing over.

Many Thanks
    Jason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 exterminator447

Shyboy wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been with UTV Internet (phone & broadband) for the past couple of years and now want to change to Digiweb. Do UTV still enforce the 30 day cancellation period and what is the best way to go about changing over.

Many Thanks
    Jason

Hi Jason,

im in the same situation as you, I am currently with UTV and am waiting oin being switched over to Digiweb, They told me that my broadband will be switched to Digiweb on the 3rd Oct and my calls and line rental will follow. I have heard that UTV do enforce the 30days but will have to wait and see

Advertisement