Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DoC 5 - November 19th

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Right I'm into the last stretch of the DoC videos, SSf4AE is uploading as we speak. I expect the last of it to be done by tomorrow.

Then I am going to be all self congratulatory about getting nearly 100 videos up since Friday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Then I am going to be all self congratulatory about getting nearly 100 videos up since Friday :D

Nice going, man! Uploading YouTube videos is a royal pain in the elbow. Especially if you have a less than stellar upload bandwidth.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Lythero wrote: »
    Nice going, man! Uploading YouTube videos is a royal pain in the elbow. Especially if you have a less than stellar upload bandwidth.

You know it's actually getting worse?

Last couple of weeks the resumable upload feature has been broken. Instead of you restarting the upload, it just freezes at the % it was at when it stopped.

This has happened to me on 2 different networks on mac and pc.

The only way around it I've found is to restart the upload on another browser and then it starts at 0%...

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Ragh, I've had my fair share of "derp too bad" uploads too. I tried to upload a fight on UMvC3 when I found Combofiend, but it cancelled as well >:/

I didn't know the resume-able upload feature was broken. Guess I don't need to worry about using it for now then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Ill hold you to that my man!

Remember what I said ;)

All the best,
    Razer

Will do, man. Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭OriginalRazer

deathrider wrote: »
    Will do, man. Much appreciated.

Don't mention it bro. :)

All the best,
    Razer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

As much as I hate to ressurect a thread (though, I'm clearly doing just that), I've got a quick question. While myself and the other MK players were snapping a load of photographs like a bunch of tourists, one guy took a few of the all of us. He used my phone, but the camera on my phone is far from great, so he snapped one or two on one of those snazzy ipod thingies instead. Just wondering who he was, and if there is any chance of him PMing me the pic in question?

Cheers :)

Advertisement