Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of Rizla (paper)

Options
  • 27-09-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

I was asked o=for 69c today when I attempted to purchase a small pack of green Rizla. WTF? When did Rizla get so feckin expensive?? FYI it's the Spar in Ballsbridge. I have to do an audit of rolling paper prices and pay attention to how much I'm paying because it's not a price you really put too much consideration into.

Any else notice the price is massive for papers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Got charged 50 cents for the blue Rizla in The Gate on Lord Edward Street, Dublin.

Buy amber leaf. Skins included

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Also included in the Golden Virginia 12.5g box which is 4.20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

unless for other purposes..always 50c i thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭gigawatt

50c for rizla is average, swan papers tend to be cheaper, but if i go to the uk I can usually buy boxes of 100 papers for £7.99 so it actually saves a lot over a period of time.

• Advertisement

Buy amber leaf. Skins included
    After smoking Rizla blue paper for a while, if I go back to the Rizla red/green or the free papers in the packs, I can really taste the paper :pac:

Prefer black OBC*/gray Smoking/blue Rizla as I find the taste is nicer, and less harsh.

*spelling?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

ROOR papers are by far the nicest ive tried, the RAW ones are also nice, 50c for a pack of standard rizlas is normal , 69c seems above the odds but just avoid that shop in future maybee ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

35c in the shop near me!

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

the Spanish equivalent OCB were €2 when a mate went there last year

i get most of my skins and filters online
    for 5000 filters and 50 packets of blue or silver rizla €34

about 22c per packet of papers

How much is shipping?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

the_syco wrote: »
    How much is shipping?

including shipping ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 johnwatt

ridiculous for what it is really, be cheaper to use tracing paper so long as there were no harmful chemicals.

Advertisement