Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost cat

Options
  • 27-09-2011 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Missing!!!
    From NUI galway grounds/ Distillery Road/Newcastle area
    Female cat called Milly
    Wearing blue collar..
    If found please, please, please <PM user>

Reward offered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Will keep an eye out. Hope she finds her way home!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please post here too, it's the main boards lost/found pets thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Sooky

Thanks Biko, thats done now..

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ryan84

is this the same cat that is in the posters around the college?

I found that cat about a week ago or two and was told that it was fine now that they weren't looking for it or it had wandered home at some stage. But the posters are all still up.

@Ryan
    Yes, its the same cat. Someone had taken her from the college 2weeks or so ago thinking that she was lost but we actually live in the college grounds. They rang us the next evening so we collected her.
    We thought we had all the posters taken down but we missed a few obviously.
    She went missing again last weekend so we put them back up, we are hoping someone took her in the same circumstances not realising she was actually at home there. It was late sat night that she went missing. I searched for her at 7 the next morning and there was no sign of her being knocked down on any of the roads in or around the college so we are still hopeful she is alright..
    Thanks for ringing the first time though and if you see her again please call or pm me.. thanks so much..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ryan84

maybe put the date on the posters too or a different picture as they have been up for a while now so people might just ignore them. I would have ignored them if I had not seen your post on here. I will keep an eye out for her.

Shes a nice cat. And I hope you find her soon. When you get her back maybe put on a different colour collar this time in case you miss some of the posters.

Thanks Ryan, would be great if you could keep eye out for her. We put the date on the new batch of posters alright but we did use the old ones aswell.
    Thanks for suggestion about collar too, hopefully we will get her back so i can change it..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If she comes back again you may want to consider microchipping her and getting a collar that says "microchipped" in case she runs off again.

Just an update.. We've had quite a few sightings of 'possible' Millys in the Cherry Park, Hazel Park, Greenfiels Road and back entrance to Corrib Village by the river...
    Please everyone keep an eye out for her...We still think she's ok and just looking for a way home..
    Thanks a million xx

She does not have powers of xray vision ...just incase anyone wanted to ask!!! But she is a 'magic' cat and we miss her loads...please share info with all your friends...xx

• Advertisement
Advertisement