Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email From: J&B General Trading

• 27-09-2011 11:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭

Am....what the hell?
    The Email wrote:
    Don't Miss This Great Deal !!! - Just take a look :

If you are interested in our offers please add your e-mail here. We will send you our full offer with details and pictures. Our newsletter is sent once in a month. You can opt-out at any time.
    Our own transport is granted in Co.Limerick, Ireland, and near sourrounding counties. We are placed in Drombanna near Limerick.
    For other destinations, call us to talk about the shipement.
    Our contact details are written below.
    Kind Regards

I've never heard of this company....how'd they get my student email?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Polar Ice wrote: »

Yeah, but I don't get how it got through... I've never got a single piece of spam in my own hotmail account, or my gmail account.... (and they've both been up for about five - six years)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Kinda how spam works. You don't know how you received it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Are they the 2nd hand furniture crowd? that's only only business i can think of in Drombanna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Polar Ice wrote: »
    Kinda how spam works. You don't know how you received it.

Yeah ok, was just wondering if anyone else had got it seeing as it's in my student account and not the account I use to sign up for all kinds of ****. :pac:
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    Are they the 2nd hand furniture crowd? that's only only business i can think of in Drombanna

Yeah that's them, they've got some great deals apparently. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement