Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodypainting in Cork

Options
  • 28-09-2011 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Do you have the personality to paint on people? Since Nina Moore gave a workshop in Cork in May last year, 130 artists and models have taken part in this extraordinary art form. Nobody gets paid for taking part. Artists, models and photographers all work for free. The only money that changes hands is a donation towards the overheads of the building that we use, and the expenses of the facilitator if there is one. The next bodypainting takes place in October. Interested in being a model or an artist? Please send me a PM.
    Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 timivera

corkdave wrote: »
    Do you have the personality to paint on people? Since Nina Moore gave a workshop in Cork in May last year, 130 artists and models have taken part in this extraordinary art form. Nobody gets paid for taking part. Artists, models and photographers all work for free. The only money that changes hands is a donation towards the overheads of the building that we use, and the expenses of the facilitator if there is one. The next bodypainting takes place in October. Interested in being a model or an artist? Please send me a PM.
    Dave.

Hi Dave,

My name is Veronika. Im looking for a body painter. It is not a paid work, just build up the portfolio. Do you know somebody near Cork?
    Thanks,

Veronika *Mod snip* Contact by PM only

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭corkdave

Hi Veronika,
    Just sent you a reply there by email.
    Dave.

Advertisement