Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mastering -once more!

• 28-09-2011 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi guys -

Sorry, I know this is a topic that keeps coming up but I'm looking for an ongoing mastering person in Dublin. I know all about the 'what's your music worth' argument and 'you pay what you get for' etc. etc. but really at this stage I'm doing pretty much a DIY on everything from recording, production, to the art for final product and am just wanting to finish products just to get them out there really. Just want tracks to sit together really a bit better than me just chucking on an end of chain mastering plug-in. Getting to the stage where have several projects ready to go so ideally looking for someone that would be happy to make an ongoing few quid.

Thanks in advance - the stuff will be electronic/vocal + some electroacoustic style stuff too

thx again - maria

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mariothespeed

anybody..? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Why does it have to be in dublin?
    You'll still be emailing the mix to them(or stems if ou want them to do a final mix)

You can take your pick of mastering places then

hi there -

I know - I don't mind that at all - it's just I've got no idea really where to start. You see I have one track mastered already by this guy in the UK and it came out pretty well but I had 2 tracks left and he's done a disappearing act so I think in my head I just wanted to go in with the tracks..daft really!

Anyway maybe you might have an idea of what might be a good place to master something electro-ey/electronic such as

www.soundcloud.com/anakyo (Tonight's the Night - EOMAC MIX)

Thanks again

sorry meant to say in previous mail that track (TTN) is the one that has been mastered..

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Echoplex

Buy Irish! www.soundsound.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 33 EMPI

Contact me and I'll put you in touch with a guy in Canada. Great price and has worked with the biggest names.

eli@elimusicproductions.com

Regards,
    EMPI

Advertisement