Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I started a novel but looking for contributers

• 28-09-2011 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello everyone!

I started a random book online. Its eventualy going to get published. But I am looking for people to contribute to it on my blog though. It is suppose to be a book that alot of people all over the world have contributed in the making of it and people can post a paragraph or even a sentence down.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭Who Knows?

Do all contributors take a stake in the book if/when if goes on sale? Won't there be copyright issues surrounding this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

Do you have backing of a publisher, or are you going to self-publish, or are you just optimistic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 therandombook

I was thinking of self publishing it, could self publish either as an ebook or print. But I would like all those who contributed to get a copy

I was thinking of self publishing it, could self publish either as an ebook or print. But I would like all those who contributed to get a copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Maybe you could just put a little disclaimer to say that it is voluntary and contributions are unpaid. People get quoted in books all the time and don't get paid for it. Some people just like to be acknowledged.

• Advertisement

I would say that is a smart idea!

Advertisement