Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid week casuals cork 5th or 6th?

Options
  • 28-09-2011 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

from the last tournament (tempest 7) cork, there was a mild discussion on doing some casuals. before the GSL in limerick starts would you fighters be up for a mid week casuals around mine or to theirs if others prefer.

as the title states would the 5th or 6th be ok for you guys if you was up for it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Either day suits me grand

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

I'm free all day the 5th but have college til 5 on the 6th making it about half 6 the earliest I could make it on the Thursday. I'll be along either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I like the 5th meself.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CavemanFurby

5th sounds good to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

I should be down any day but have no clue where u live :pac:

• Advertisement

Lets not forget about this gentlemen.

Sairus could you bring Tekken with you if you're coming?

What time is this likely to be starting up at? I'm off all day Wednesday but will probably be heading to the library for a while in the morning. Probably best if we sort out our travel arrangements for Limerick Wednesday as well.

Matt got no games in with you Friday so we'll have to sort that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I was just going back through the forum trying to find this post, after using the search bar I find it on the front page.

Yep, I'll have Tekken in tow. Sigh.

Also, where is this being held? Who am I PMing for directions?
    My apartment is still open if y'all want them there. I don't mind if ye want to run them in another house though.

Sairus wrote: »
    I was just going back through the forum trying to find this post, after using the search bar I find it on the front page.

Yep, I'll have Tekken in tow. Sigh.

Also, where is this being held? Who am I PMing for directions?
    My apartment is still open if y'all want them there. I don't mind if ye want to run them in another house though.

I hope we host in sairus since its open, so I'll head over after college seems abit of a mess to get the bus to wilton and back to town and back to ballincollig :pac:

Anywhere is good for me, I thought this was going on in Matts but wouldn't mind going into town if that suited the majority of people who were coming along better.

Hopefully this will be the start of more regular casuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

So, where will it be happening exactly tomorrow? Either place is grand for me, though obviously Sai's gaff is more convenient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

dont like sounding like a bad host, but sai's place is better suited for hosting casuals than my current place. i have a small front room for which i can hold up to 5 people plus me and my two brothers. all i have is two screens and 1 xbox. it wil be very confined.

its up to you guys. if sai agree's what time would suit you mate? and should i bring my xbox down again?

Shokashi wrote: »
    dont like sounding like a bad host, but sai's place is better suited for hosting casuals than my current place. i have a small front room for which i can hold up to 5 people plus me and my two brothers. all i have is two screens and 1 xbox. it wil be very confined.

its up to you guys. if sai agree's what time would suit you mate? and should i bring my xbox down again?

Yep I'm grand for casuals again. 1600 onwards at my apartment again would be good.
    Anyone who doesn't know where my house is send me a PM.

Also, I forgot to mention that it would indeed be great if you can bring a 360 with you! :D

I'm finished @ 3pm so gonna have to hang around for another hour.....:mad:

VizardAnto wrote: »
    I'm finished @ 3pm so gonna have to hang around for another hour.....:mad:

Ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CavemanFurby

How do I get there? I'll be in at like 5-6ish?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to this. But If everything goes well for me I should be able to come in about 2 or 3 hours from now. If everything goes bad I'll have to abstain from the luxury of sleep tonight. ho ho ho!

Advertisement