Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry gig guide.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

unkymo wrote: »
    Tickets are only 10 Euro and not 16 Euro!

They got sponsorship, nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

Lamp - 24th November - Tralee

Isolated frequency are playing on Sat night in the Brogue inn Tralee.

There's a fundraiser for Banna Sea Rescue in the Brogue Inn Tralee this Friday night(25th), starting at 8.30pm. There will be food, a raffle and some live music from Zedz Dead. Do call in if you are in town to support this worthy cause.

The Hounddogs return to the Blasket bar Tralee this Sat night (26th) and Reconnect from Cork play there on Sat 3rd December.
    Both Excellent bands.
    Don't forget Shane and Bongo John play there every Friday night as well.

• Advertisement

What time do they play ?
    The Hounddogs return to the Blasket bar Tralee this Sat night (26th) and Reconnect from Cork play there on Sat 3rd December.

The Altered Hours added to the bill !

6376417163_6b94859d80_z.jpg

kingdumb wrote: »

Lamp - 24th November - Tralee

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

kingdumb wrote: »
    What time do they play ?

The bands normally start between 11 and 11.30 in my experience.

‎4 LETTER WORD will be playing 2 shows in The Meadowlands Hotel Tralee on Thurs 29th Dec and Fri 30th Dec in aid of two local charities 'The Shanakill Resource Centre' and 'The Open Arms Project'. Tickets will be available from both of these charities so please show your support and we'll look forward to seeing everyone there.
    Lifted from Facebook.

Zedz Dead will bring in the new year in The Brogue Inn. It may get loud.:D

• Advertisement

There's a band called 'Nightshift' on Sat the 7th in the Blasket Tralee.

Jape and Rarely Seen Above Ground

Friday 24th Feb. @ The Grand Hotel, Tralee

Ivan O'Connor is launching his new "Dragging Behind" this Saturday 11th in Roundys, Tralee

http://www.facebook.com/events/255748027831049/

sorry bout this being so late but...

Blasket Tralee

Live music tonight with
    THE MUDCAT BLUES BAND
    @ 10.30

Should be a rockin gig!!!:)

sorry bout this being so late but...

Blasket Tralee

Live music tonight with
    THE MUDCAT BLUES BAND
    @ 10.30

Should be a rockin gig!!!:)
    What a savage ****in gig this is!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

What a savage ****in gig this is!!

Was gonna post about that gig but forgot! Couldn't make it in myself :( but going by your response it was just a typical Mudcat night :P

Yakult wrote: »
    Was gonna post about that gig but forgot! Couldn't make it in myself :( but going by your response it was just a typical Mudcat night :P

It was, great to see a band playing proper music for a change, not just rocked up Gaga covers n such.

It was, great to see a band playing proper music for a change, not just rocked up Gaga covers n such.

Speaking of rocked up Gaga covers :rolleyes:, Zedz Dead are in Scotts Hotel Killarney on Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 creaturestudios

Thank you, was a great gig for us despite being as rusty as the Titanic;) Hope to be back again in The Blasket for the 18th of March

Thank you, was a great gig for us despite being as rusty as the Titanic;) Hope to be back again in The Blasket for the 18th of March

Excellent, i will be there and will bring on as many as i can. If ye were rusty it didnt show! :D

• Advertisement

Excellent, i will be there and will bring on as many as i can. If ye were rusty it didnt show! :D

:D Will try to remember to update here when it is confirmed, we always update our gigs through our Facebook so don't forget to follow us on Facebook if you are on it;)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mudcat-Blues-Band-Ireland/199930590029199

Oracle will be launching their new album on this date in Siamsa, will be a great night! Tell all yer friends!:D

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/333008206741300/

:D Will try to remember to update here when it is confirmed, we always update our gigs through our Facebook so don't forget to follow us on Facebook if you are on it;)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mudcat-Blues-Band-Ireland/199930590029199

Yep, i already have. I just started this thread as a sort of tie in of all the Local gigs. Theres often great stuff that gets missed out on.:D

Oracle will be launching their new album on this date in Siamsa, will be a great night! Tell all yer friends!:D

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/333008206741300/

Will do, what do you play in the band? I've seen 2 of you guys unplugged in Flanagans bar Listowel, very impressed:)

Will do, what do you play in the band? I've seen 2 of you guys unplugged in Flanagans bar Listowel, very impressed:)

No, im just a fan:D. I know Shane and Bongo John well, both sound lads. Oracles stuff is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭manoverboards

Didn't realise they were still going, good to hear

Live music tonight with
    THE MUDCAT BLUES BAND

Zedz Dead are back in Scotts tonight, it's short notice, but I think the Zedz will rise to their usual slapdash run-of-the-mill buskeresque performance.;)

Zedz Dead are embarking on their 'pay-the-mortgage-kids-got-a-communion-this-year-car-needs-a-service' mini tour this weekend.
    Saturday 6 to 8pm The Cellar Abbeyfeale.
    Sunday 10 to 12pm Scotts Killarney.

As Saturday's event is mostly for the business of entertaining members of the motorcycle fraternity, expect more rocked-up fare than usual.

Sunday will see the group revert to their contemporary 'I see you baby, shakin that ass' material.

Stay frosty!

Zedz Dead are back in Scotts this Saturday, the 31st. They will possibly be playing outside, which will afford the band the opportunity to inflict their own brand of pop-lite half assed covers on a whole new audience, i.e. the people that normally leave the bar to avoid them.

Well at least I warned you.

• Advertisement

Wednesday, 11 April 2012.

Troubadour Club Tralee CD Launch continuing on from the Christy Hennessy tribute night a few months back in the Brandon.

Kirbys Brogue Inn

20.00pm

Local Singer/Songwriters are featured on this fine Album of original material, for a great evening of music come along for the CD launch!! I have seen the CD and its a fantastic effort by all concerned.

Tell all your friends it should be a great night!:)

Advertisement