Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All in one unit that plays records, tapes and cds?

Options
  • 28-09-2011 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

My mum is after something that you can set up that you only need to select Genre, and Play:rolleyes:

Im not into this at all, but offered to check out an item she saw on IrishTimes Reader offers, link here http://readeroffers.irishtimes.com/i-AA-GR077/Complete-Stereo-System/

Can anyone tell me if this is what she should get, and what does the Flash drive do? Does this store all the music so she could play it on a computer or a tv compatible with drives?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

That's junk

Something 20 years older on Ebay will be better quality.

The only decent players that take flash/USB drive are some more expensive Home Theatre DVD (obsolete) and BD players.

Basically anything that takes MP3 files and can take records or Cassettes is junk.

PC/Laptop and old fashioned HiFi is best way to "Capture" old Records and Cassettes to MP3 or Flac.

This wrong forum. More help in the HE forums.

Advertisement