Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only Fumes & Corpses need second guitarist

• 28-09-2011 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Guitarist wanted for Galway based hardcore band. Own gear and transport would be nice but not essential. We jam everyweek in Galway so someone from the area or someone willing to commit to traveling here for practice regularly would be good thanks. Pretty much all of our songs would have to learned at some stage as well as a dozen new songs which we hope to record soon. Must be 18+, be able to travel abroad and ideally this band would be your main band to which you can contribute some songs/ideas.

Loads of info and songs here....
    http://www.myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Only-Fumes-Corpses/272814972428?sk=app_178091127385
    or just google us for other sites/reviews etc.

Message us here or at onlyfumesandcorpses(at)yahoo.ie We will be auditioning from next week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭suspectdevice

sounds punk as **** using google and messaging and ****

count me in man, since its hardcore then i probably know the songs already since they are all the same. can't play guitar but since its hardcore that don't matter, right? i saw a droppin' bombs gig once so i probably know enough

available to travel abroad at a moments notice. me ma's got me bag ready.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

sounds punk as **** using google and messaging and ****

count me in man, since its hardcore then i probably know the songs already since they are all the same. can't play guitar but since its hardcore that don't matter, right? i saw a droppin' bombs gig once so i probably know enough

available to travel abroad at a moments notice. me ma's got me bag ready.

Fvck. Up.

wha?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

He means shut your fùcking hole you stupid cùnt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

bassey wrote: »

Technically this isn't personal abuse, as it's just an interpretation of what someone else said. But in general lads, less of the personal abuse. It's in the charter, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Ro: maaan! wrote: »
    Technically this isn't personal abuse, as it's just an interpretation of what someone else said. But in general lads, less of the personal abuse. It's in the charter, I think.

Thanking this cos first sentence is hilarious!

OFAC are a pretty unreal band, in fairness.

bassey wrote: »

oh. now i get it. interesting turn of phrase

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

Came to bump but no need I guess.... haha.

well just trying to keep the interest up for you? any luck anywhere else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Any luck with this yet? Gav did a great job standing in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

yeah, got sorted. A chap called Andrew Sweeney joined. He did merch for us last year on a euro tour and he is a complete nutcase....

Advertisement