Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official After Hours Presidential Election Thread **POLL RESET 23/10**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

And Sean is also pro-fracking, or so one could argue.

Refused to sign an anti fracking petition and one of his canvassers also consultant for Tamboran (one of the fracking companies).

http://what-the-frack.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Spotlight programme about McGuinness on BBC1 NI on in a minute.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

Pete M. wrote: »
    and one of his canvassers also consultant for ....
    you are really scrapinmg the bottom of the barrel now.

I am sure some of the other candidates would have skeletons in their cupboards a lot worse that doing legitimate work for a law abiding business. ( I am not for or against fracking if its legal).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Can't believe anyone would vote for Gallagher, he has no political experience, he's no law knowledge, he seems dodgy from rumours of FF.

Michael D is the only one they can't get dirt on, sure he's old but what you see is what you get. Seems like a sound auld fella.

wtf

Shocking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

GFJD wrote: »
    After this....?? lol. comedy gold
    just skip to 6:20 for immediate laughter

What I didn't hear when I was watching it last night was MMG's 'ach Sean...' jab right at 6:42 after Gallagher came out with the envelope gaff. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

He's toast. I've spoke to several idiots in work today who where voting for him up until last night and now they realise he's FF through and through and would'nt give him even their number 7 vote. He's done.

:D
    Several idiots.
    Where do you work?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

K-9 wrote: »
    Spotlight programme about McGuinness on BBC1 NI on in a minute.

Only thing of note was a BBC NI interview from the 80's showing McGuinness lying that he never said he was in the IRA.

In the 1973 court case McG openly admitted he was a member andm BBC have footage of him being interviewed in 1972 as an IRA spokesman, walking through the Bogside.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

Remmy wrote: »
    What I didn't hear when I was watching it last night was MMG's 'ach Sean...' jab right at 6:42 after Gallagher came out with the envelope gaff. :D

hahahahahaha gallagher , gallagher, galllagher is liam from oasis your brother?? hes full of bull too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

hahahahahaha gallagher , gallagher, galllagher is liam from oasis your brother?? hes a full of bull too!!!

I'm not sure what you meant by that post so I'm giving you my beady eye ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Not the first time MMG got info out of a South Armagh criminal Id wager

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

How many people here that were Gallagher supporters yesterday changed their votes as a result of last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Alibaba

Christ, Anyone who'd want a photo of themselves and Brian Cowen on their wall and pay E5,000 for it...... Would want their head examined !

bleg wrote: »
    How many people here that were Gallagher supporters yesterday changed their votes as a result of last night?

Not as many as might let on, I would opine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

Remmy wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you meant by that post so I'm giving you my beady eye ;)

the beady eye gallagher hes some tin roofer!! Lols

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Gallagher had all night to sort out a version of his story but somehow failed to do so.
    Check out the interview on the Six-One news today.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1118728
    20:50 mins in.

lol @ Vincent Browne inviting Gallagher onto the show with like 20 minutes of air time left.

lol @ Vincent Browne inviting Gallagher onto the show with like 20 minutes of air time left.

Crazy, everyone knows that there's no phones in Cavan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Perhaps an illustration of your ignorance?

He asked 5 minutes into show for any representative to come on.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Bryan Dobson is great.

Perhaps an illustration of your ignorance?

Perhaps =p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Micheal D and Mc Guinness about to take stage:)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

If the people of Ireland vote Sean Gallagher as President we may have to come to terms with the fact that Father Ted was a documentary.

lol, taken off sean gallaghers official facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

joe stodge wrote: »
    If the people of Ireland vote Sean Gallagher as President we may have to come to terms with the fact that Father Ted was a documentary.

It's not funny.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

joe stodge wrote: »

I formally criticised boards.ie as being overly censored, I was banned off Gallaghers FB page for criticizing him; I was told in the message, "Go post your ignorance elsewhere"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Perhaps =p

Did you not watch the whole show? or did you jump to conclusions when joining in late? (ignorance)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Je t'aime Vincent Brown.

• Advertisement

Did you not watch the whole show? or did you jump to conclusions when joining in late? (ignorance)

Perhaps it's an illustration of your own ignorance, as I never suggested that Browne hadn't invited him prior to when I made my post. All I did was point out my amusement at him was inviting him at the time I made my post, with not much air time left on the show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement