Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire Borough Darts League 2011/12 - General Discussion Part 2

• 28-09-2011 11:14am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads the other thread had to be locked because of the sheer amount of rubbish and name calling that was posted in it.

This is a brand new thread and from now on anyone who calls anyone else a name or deliberately tries to wind someone up will be banned straight out, there is just too much crap posted in these threads and it's ruining it for everyone.

I don't mind a bit of banter and a bit of a laugh but too many are taking it too far.

Let's make this thread a good one lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 freddykrueger

kingp wrote: »
    SNIP
    always new something like this would happen sad really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

looking forward to this season, i hope we have 16 at the end of the season it seems to be a tradition the last few seasons that one or two teams drop out hope this isnt the case this year

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

always new something like this would happen sad really

Banned for trolling and for creating a second account

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kwontastic

can someone post the fixtures for the monday night ????

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Nice one DFD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 thetrebisback

Double Top wrote: »
    looking forward to this season, i hope we have 16 at the end of the season it seems to be a tradition the last few seasons that one or two teams drop out hope this isnt the case this year
    a bit of luck we should be alrite nothing worse than a free week it will be very tough this year

a bit of luck we should be alrite nothing worse than a free week it will be very tough this year

say there will be few shocks this season the big four will be up there fighting (lough red,noggin,tassie A and bray) fighting for the league with hopefully bakers will get in the hunt for too. my dark horse for this season is fitzpatrick's i picked enniskerry last season and i wasnt wrong so i think fitz will do the same this season but thats not taking away from any team tassie b,gallops and enniskerry can take points off any team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Fitzpatricks are the best Tuesday team I have played(albeit only 2 years) and will do better than Enniskerry this season.

In the Tuesday league, it will more than likely be Tassie A and the Lough fighting for top spot with the Farmhouse finishing top 4 again.:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 thetrebisback

hawaii501 wrote: »
    Fitzpatricks are the best Tuesday team I have played(albeit only 2 years) and will do better than Enniskerry this season.

In the Tuesday league, it will more than likely be Tassie A and the Lough fighting for top spot with the Farmhouse finishing top 4 again.:D:D
    fitzer's will be fav's this year they will get a few of there old team back all the people mouthing up this way bout the tassie and bakers not u dt bray fc will probably be second in my opinion

fitzer's will be fav's this year they will get a few of there old team back all the people mouthing up this way bout the tassie and bakers not u dt bray fc will probably be second in my opinion

whatever happens this year the team that wins is going to have to work for it have a feeling its going to be a very tight season and will go to the last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭thedivil

Everybodys forgetting about Noggin Inn too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Fandango2011

Has farm red relocated to Bakers then or where they added in as a new Team

Yes most of the lads from Farmhouse Red are playing for Bakers Corner now.

thedivil wrote: »
    Everybodys forgetting about Noggin Inn too.

i have them in my top 4 a few posts up buddy with there 2 new signings there going to be a very hard team to beat

Has farm red relocated to Bakers then or where they added in as a new Team

the farm red relocated to bakers near enough the same team as last season with a few new additions

i have them in my top 4 a few posts up buddy with there 2 new signings there going to be a very hard team to beat
    who are the 2 new signings mate?

who are the 2 new signings mate?

mark roe and kevin lacey

any other teams make new signings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SPY180

I still think the lough are the team to beat in the monday even with loseing one or two players they wont be missed.. Tassie A bray bakers will go close but i think thats how it will finish

any other teams make new signings?

think the big one is marc ennis going to tassie, i dont know much more about players moving havnt really been keeping up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 afan87

think the big one is marc ennis going to tassie, i dont know much more about players moving havnt really been keeping up

How true is this big shock if true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SPY180

BIG ONE haha hes good but over rated it will take more than just him for the tassie to win the league

• Registered Users Posts: 19 THE GRASS

SPY180 wrote: »
    I still think the lough are the team to beat in the monday even with loseing one or two players they wont be missed.. Tassie A bray bakers will go close but i think thats how it will finish
    YOUR OBVIOUSLY NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE BOX MICK KANE AND MARC ENNIS WONT BE MISSED BEST TWO PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE YOU DONT KNOW TO MUCH DO YOU

• Registered Users Posts: 19 THE GRASS

BIG ONE haha hes good but over rated it will take more than just him for the tassie to win the league
    BOROUGH LEAGUE CHAMP OVERRATED YOUR A COMEDIAN

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭I.C.U

You maybe right about me but last time i looked we had 15 players not just me and as you know 8 play a night thats why its called a team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 robbie180

spy180 u must not play a lot of darts, if u think marc ennis is over rated. i dont think the lough will be the same team with out marc and mick there arent a lot of ppl out there that can fill there place

robbie180 wrote: »
    spy180 u must not play a lot of darts, if u think marc ennis is over rated. i dont think the lough will be the same team with out marc and mick there arent a lot of ppl out there that can fill there place
    paddy power are offering 5/1 the lough to win a trophy this year they were 1/10on this time last year:D:D:D altough they still are the champs cant right them off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

robbie180 wrote: »

Correct marc is a proper dart player. Big loss to any tea when you have someone of that standard leave to go elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭tonmachine

paddy power are offeriyng 5/1 the lough to win a trophy this year they were 1/10on this time last year:D:D:D altough they still are the champs cant right them off[/Quote]

make sure you take the price ray i dont think you will get it for long

• Advertisement

make sure you take the price ray i dont think you will get it for long[/QUOTE]

haha i stuck e50 on it its already gone in 7/2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement