Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dun Laoghaire Borough Darts League 2011/12 - General Discussion Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 HEINO

predictions for monday
    Bakers 7 v 1 Weirs
    Farm 3 v 5 Enniskerry
    Fitzpatricks 7 v 1 Igo
    McDonaghs 0 v 8 BHFC
    McKennas 2 v 6 Gallops
    Ryans 0 v 8 Lough
    Tassie A 4 v 4 Noggin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 thetrebisback

predictions for monday
    Bakers 7 v 1 Weirs
    Farm 4 v 4 Enniskerry
    Fitzpatricks 6 v 2 Igo
    McDonaghs 0 v 8 BHFC
    McKennas 2 v 6 Gallops
    Ryans 0 v 8 Lough
    Tassie A 3 v 5 Noggin

• Registered Users Posts: 21 eyeeye

ha ha the noggin 4-4 tonight to many of them need to go to specsavers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

eyeeye wrote: »
    ha ha the noggin 4-4 tonight to many of them need to go to specsavers

With you user name you must work for specsavers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 eyeeye

paulcorr wrote: »
    no but looking at tonight sgame two teams need to go there

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭on the board

wayne76 wrote: »
    8 0 fitzs against igo 6 2 would maybe have been fair but hats off, and a pleasure to travel back down there a great night out
    Same amount of points Wayne for 8-0 and 6-2 :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

8 0 fitzs against igo 6 2 would maybe have been fair but hats off, and a pleasure to travel back down there a great night out
    Ya sure do kid just putting into perspective that we were hammered and only had a chance in 2 of the games,

Ya sure do kid just putting into perspective that we were hammered and only had a chance in 2 of the games,
    Only buzzing:-) good strength in debt

Fitzs 5 games played and only 4 legs lost brilliant stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

i think thats actual games they lost paul i think they have lost more legs than that ;) but still a good solid side that will be hard to beat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

pad180 wrote: »
    i think thats actual games they lost paul i think they have lost more legs than that ;) but still a good solid side that will be hard to beat
    Yep sure 5 of our games last night were 2 1 even the maniac missed one Haha good side though and all nice fellas, as good a side as we've played yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

If the 2 tassie teams in the tuesday league finished first and second, would there then be 4 tassie teams in the Monday next year? (provided no tassie team is relegated from monday).

Yeah, you can't tell a team that wins promotion "no you can't go up because there's enough teams from that pub already there" plus two teams would play at home, one in the bar and one either upstairs or in the lounge and the other two would be away!!

How many teams from London in the premiership :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 freddykrueger

Yeah, you can't tell a team that wins promotion "no you can't go up because there's enough teams from that pub already there" plus two teams would play at home, one in the bar and one either upstairs or in the lounge and the other two would be away!!

How many teams from London in the premiership :-)
    would use not be better picking 1 good team up there than having 3 or 4 dead wood teams

Would you not be better off buying some rope and finding a tree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 the TASSIE A

would use not be better picking 1 good team up there than having 3 or 4 dead wood teams
    you should come down and c wud u get into any of the deadwood teams :D:D:D or come down thursday and c how u get on stop hiding

pad180 wrote: »

Sorry i ment games and we won 2 of them,and i won 1 he he he.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

thedivil wrote: »

[QUOTEQUOTE]

[QUOTE=[/QUOTE]
    Monday Predictions:

Gallops 5-3

[QUOTE=

[QUOTE= [/QUOTE]

So who won?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭thedivil

thedivil wrote: »
    predictions for monday
    Bakers v Weirs 5-3 bakers :)
    Farm v Enniskerry 4-4 draw :(
    Fitzpatricks v Igo 6-2 fitzys:)
    McDonaghs v BHFC 0-8 Bray:)
    McKennas v Gallops 4-4 Draw :(
    Ryans v Lough 0-8 Lough:)
    TassieA v Noggin 5-3 TassieA:(
    2 or 3 games were hard to call

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭hawaii501

hawaii501 wrote: »
    predictions for monday
    Bakers v Weirs 6-2 bakers
    Farm v Enniskerry 3-5 Enniskerry :(
    Fitzpatricks v Igo 6-2 Fitzpatricks
    McDonaghs v BHFC 1-7 Bray
    McKennas v Gallops 6-2 Gallops
    Ryans v Lough 0-8 Lough
    Tassie A v Noggin 4-4 draw
    One wrong which was a shock win for the farmhouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BrayMoneyBags

maniac=Don't forget the singles event this Thursday in the Silver Tassie.Registration is at 8pm.fair play to him another few quid for one of the bhfc but which one hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

who won the comp last night in the tassie?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

mackeire wrote: »
    who won the comp last night in the tassie?

pj bryan beat billy matthews in the final not sure of the score

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Best Double On The Board ???

Monday Predictions:

Farmhouse v Enniskerry - Tight game possible draw but i'll go for .... Enniskerry away win 5-3

Fitzpatrick's v The Igo - bit of a tougher test this for the home side but still they should have enough to get the win .... Fitzpatick's 6-2

McKenna's v The Gallops - Thight game but another away win .... Gallops 5-3

Silver Tassie A - The Noggin - just like Fitzs v Igo tricky test for home side but may just have enough ...... Tassie home win 5-3

McDonaghs v BHFC - can't see this been to much trouble for the fishermen ... away win BHFC 7-1

Ryan's v Lough Inn - another away win The Lough picking themselves up from last weeks defeat .... Lough Inn 8-0

Bakers v Eagles - Home side to have that little bit more and gain victory here .... Bakers 6-2

Just the 2 wrong this week

A little bit of change in the league winners predictions

2 more votes for Fitzpatrick's .... Which brings it too ....

BHFC 5 votes
    Silver Tassie A 2 votes
    Fitzpatricks 4 votes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

A little bit of change in the league winners predictions

2 more votes for Fitzpatrick's .... Which brings it too ....

BHFC 5 votes
    Silver Tassie A 2 votes
    Fitzpatricks 4 votes

stick me in for fitz, from what i have heard there solid 1-8 and are going to drop very few points

• Registered Users Posts: 41 ATR180

FITZPATRICKS WILL BE TOO STRONG 4 ALL.....:D:D

Whats everyone think to the start of the monday night league ???

You have The Fishermen making some good signnings during the off season and putting them to good use with 5 straight wins so far. They'll be there or there abouts come the end

The Tassie A ... NOT been the start to the season i'd expected from last years runners-up. A team that has also brought in some good dart throwers but its early days time to get thing moving

The Lough Inn ... Last years winners but at the moment showing the signs that they are missing the players that have moved on but still got plenty of experience and good players to be a dangerous side for anyone team

Fitzpatrick's ... Well here come last years Tuesday night winners but think its a much changed side and along with BHFC its 5 straight win containing just 4 lost games out of 40. These boys seem like they want a say in where the title ends up this year

Then you got Bakers ... A new team but plenty of old faces thats just going about the job in hand quitely

At the moment the games between these teams could very well decide where the title ends up and keep it a close race to the end. Thats without bringing in other capable sides like The Noggin Inn The Igo The Gallops etc. that could be slip ups for any side.
    And the bottom end is close and tight and could be a tight scrap to stay in the league. I guess at the moment seeing Enniskerry down there is a bit of a surprise after finishing 3rd last year but think the lost of one or two players has hit them hard

It may be a long way to the end but it will be full of plenty of trills and spills
    Keep the Monday nights coming

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭thedivil

Monday night predictions

Bray Head Fishermans Club v Silver Tassie A Draw
    Igo Inn v Farm Blue Draw
    Lough Inn v McDonaghs Lough win 8-0
    Noggin Inn v McKenna's Noggin Inn win 5-3
    Silver Tassie B v Bakers Bakers win 3-5
    The Gallops v Fitzpatricks Fitzys win 3-5
    Weirs v Ryans Weirs win 6-2

• Registered Users Posts: 19 THE GRASS

MONDAY NIGHT PREDICTIONS
    FISHERMEN v TASSIE A - TASSIE 5-3
    IGO INN v FARMHOUSE - IGO 5-3
    LOUGH INN v MCDONAGHS - LOUGH 8-0
    NOGGIN INN v MCKENNAS - NOGGIN INN 6-2
    TASSIE B v BAKERS - BAKERS 3-5
    GALLOPS v FITZYS - FITZYS 3-5
    WEIRS v RYANS - WEIRS 6-2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Bray Head Fishermans Club v Silver Tassie A -- BHFC win 5-3
    Igo Inn v Farm Blue
    Igo win 5-3
    Lough Inn v McDonaghs
    Lough win 7-1
    Noggin Inn v McKenna's
    Noggin Inn win 6-2
    Silver Tassie B v Bakers
    Bakers win 6-2
    The Gallops v Fitzpatricks
    Fitzys win 6-2
    Weirs v Ryans
    Weirs win 5-3

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tumbler

Double Top wrote: »
    looking forward to this season, i hope we have 16 at the end of the season it seems to be a tradition the last few seasons that one or two teams drop out hope this isnt the case this year
    Can anyone give me the names of the league comittee in the borough please trying to sort something out regarding an event city wide I have the north city onesand the south county just missing your lads and can you tell me when and where they sit thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 constant 26

paul otoole 0868636974 john kenny0851499635

Monday Night Predictions

BHFC v The Silver Tassie A .... First big clash of what some say to be league favorites. Tough one to call but i'll go for .... A DRAW 4-4

The Noggin Inn v McKenna's .... The Monday newboys will have a tough one here. HOME win Noggin 6-2

The Gallops v Fitzpatrick's .... Home side could prove tricky to anyside in the league but think the visitors will have too much for them .... Fitz's 6-2

The Igo v The Farmhouse .... Home side to bounce back straight away from last weeks defeat .... Home win 6-2

The Silver Tassie B v Bakers .... Bakers wanting to keep good start to the season going but the home side will be no push over ..... Bakers win 5-3

Eagle v Ryan's .... Comfortable HOME win here 6-2

Lough Inn v McDonagh's .... Away side struggling for any kind of form at the moment but don't think it will change this week .... Lough home win 7-1

Monday night predictions

Bray Head Fishermans Club v Silver Tassie A bray win 6-2
    Igo Inn v Farm Blue igo win 6-2
    Lough Inn v McDonaghs Lough win 8-0
    Noggin Inn v McKenna's Noggin Inn win 5-3
    Silver Tassie B v Bakers Bakers win 7-1
    The Gallops v Fitzpatricks Fitzys win 6-2
    Weirs v Ryans Weirs win 7-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 HEINO

MONDAY NIGHT PREDICTIONS
    FISHERMEN v TASSIE A - 4-4icon5.gificon5.gificon5.gif
    TASSIE B v BAKERS - BAKERS 2-6
    GALLOPS v FITZYS - FITZYS 2-6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Monday night predictions

Bray Head Fishermans Club v Silver Tassie A Bray 5-3
    Igo Inn v Farm Blue Igo 5-3
    Lough Inn v McDonaghs Lough 7-1
    Noggin Inn v McKenna's Noggin Inn 6-2
    Silver Tassie B v Bakers Bakers 6-2
    The Gallops v Fitzpatricks Fitz 5-3
    Weirs v Ryans Weirs 6-2

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

great game of darts tonight between 2 teams who believe they can be there at the end of the season. some fantastic darts throwning tonight and was a pleasure to watch, better than what was on the telly anyhow, have to commend both teams for their sportsmanship and for creating a great atmosphere which was a pleasure to play darts in. Very good night in the fishermans, thanks lads.

Super night of darts!!!! The only thing missing from tonight's games was the salt and vinegar off the chips!!

http://dbmnl2011.leaguerepublic.com/

monday table after week 6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

What an atmosphere out in Bray last night. Probably the best I have played in.

on the board Super night of darts!!!! The only thing missing from tonight's games was the salt and vinegar off the chips! [/QUOTE]DFD great game of darts tonight between 2 teams who believe they can be there at the end of the season. some fantastic darts throwning tonight and was a pleasure to watch, better than what was on the telly anyhow, have to commend both teams for their sportsmanship and for creating a great atmosphere which was a pleasure to play darts in. Very good night in the fishermans, thanks lads.QUOTE:AndyP What an atmosphere out in Bray last night. Probably the best I have played in.
    ............jesus lads thank god use dont win every week it was only a game not the title already starting the mouthing

Ha spot the tassie hater!! Where did we once say we won the league it was a good game of darts by both sides and a good night had by both teams who get on well, simple

Did you buy that rope yet :-) because I found a lovely tree for you :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 THE GRASS

MONDAY NIGHT PREDICTIONS
    FISHERMEN v TASSIE A - TASSIE 5-3 :D:D:D:D WAT A PICK BACK OF THE NET
    IGO INN v FARMHOUSE - IGO 5-3 :)
    LOUGH INN v MCDONAGHS - LOUGH 8-0 :)
    NOGGIN INN v MCKENNAS - NOGGIN INN 6-2 :)
    TASSIE B v BAKERS - BAKERS 3-5 :)
    GALLOPS v FITZYS - FITZYS 3-5 :)
    WEIRS v RYANS - WEIRS 6-2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kwontastic

THE GRASS wrote: »
    MONDAY NIGHT PREDICTIONS
    FISHERMEN v TASSIE A - TASSIE 5-3 WAT A PICK BACK OF THE NET
    TASSIE B v BAKERS - BAKERS 3-5
    GALLOPS v FITZYS - FITZYS 3-5
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dgreat call THE GRASS:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

Lads,

There was a great game played on tuesday night down in the tassie. Farm were 2.0 up and they lost the next 4 then pulled one back to 4.3 then tassie pulled it out of the bag, 90% games were top notch and fair play to the tassie a lads, 3 of them had 180's on the night and there were several 140's as well. there going to very tough to beat and also there a great bunch of lads

• Registered Users Posts: 47 gerryfagan501

AndyP wrote: »
    What an atmosphere out in Bray last night. Probably the best I have played in.
    How you throwing Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 47 gerryfagan501

Double Top wrote: »
    stick me in for fitz, from what i have heard there solid 1-8 and are going to drop very few points
    was looking at your league tables seems like their is alot of teams with good starts looks very tight

Monday Night Predictions

BHFC v The Silver Tassie A .... First big clash of what some say to be league favorites. Tough one to call but i'll go for .... A DRAW 4-4

The Noggin Inn v McKenna's .... The Monday newboys will have a tough one here. HOME win Noggin 6-2

The Gallops v Fitzpatrick's .... Home side could prove tricky to anyside in the league but think the visitors will have too much for them .... Fitz's 6-2

The Igo v The Farmhouse .... Home side to bounce back straight away from last weeks defeat .... Home win 6-2

The Silver Tassie B v Bakers .... Bakers wanting to keep good start to the season going but the home side will be no push over ..... Bakers win 5-3

Eagle v Ryan's .... Comfortable HOME win here 6-2

Lough Inn v McDonagh's .... Away side struggling for any kind of form at the moment but don't think it will change this week .... Lough home win 7-1

Just the 1 wrong last week .... Well done Tassie A great result away from home against one of the league rivials BHFC

• Advertisement

Week 7 Monday league ...

Farmhouse v The Gallops ... Both teams coming off losses last week and now sitting level in the league standings. Tight game but think the away side may sneak it .... The Gallops win 5-3

Fitzpatrick's v The Noggin Inn ... The Noggin having a slightly up and down start to the season but still not a team to be taken lightly.Fitz's with a slim lead at the top of the table will be hoping to keep it ahead of next weeks clash with BHFC .... Fitz's make home advantage count for a 6-2

McKenna's v BHFC ... Rough night for the monday newboys BHFC will be out to pick themselves up from last week ... Comfortable Away win for BHFC 7-1

Silver Tassie A v McDonagh's ... Home side beaming with confedience after great win last week against a side thats really struggling right now all points to home win ... Tassie A win 7-1

Eagle's v The Lough ... Two teams locked side by side in the league so far Which will take a leapover the other ??? ... Lough win 5-3

Ryan's v Tassie B ... Ryan's boys out to enjoy themselves Tassie B having mixed fortunes so far this season ... Tassie away win 6-2

Bakers v Enniskerry ... From whats said Enniskerry a team thats getting chances but not taking them (week off last week to work on that) Bakers the team going about their buisness quietly (only 1 point behind the teams in second but have played 1 game less) ... Tight Home win Bakers 5-3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement